Most other gyms are all about being on your own, we're a gym where we all work together, a gym where we compete with each other in a great and non threatening environment. It's the new type of gym that is completely different than what's out there.
Our gym and personal trainers specialise in helping people lose weight, getting people super fit, getting people back on track and motivated, we get the most out of people! We're all very motivated and have a passion for what we do, we don't put you through anything we don't put ourselves through.
Our parent business Executive Results has been operating in Brisbane since 2004 helping people like yourself to get fit, lose weight, get healthy and have fun along the way!
What we offer to get fit; Muay Thai, Boxing, Boot Camps, Circuit Training, Tabata Training, Caveman and Cavewoman, Kettlebells in a group environment or one on one personal training.
For Martial Arts we have; Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Boxing (Western Martial Arts) in a group environment or one on one personal training.
In a nutshell; High Intensity Training, Functional Training, Circuit Training, Group Training, Personal Training and Weight Loss services.
Welcome to our gym, part 1
*Part 2 of the video is further below
We're nothing like the commercialised gyms (Fitness First, Jets, Goodlife), ours is a gym where you can be at home, feel free to grunt and groan, infact we encourage you to scream and shout when you workout. Read more about our industrial gym…
I've been a regular goer to a standard commercial gym for many years now and considered my self to be in reasonable shape, however I reached a point where I felt was stagnating and perhaps in rut. I found this place by accident and my imagination was immediately captured by their philosophy and approach to workouts - in particular 'Caveman' training. This has tested me to the core and pushed me past what I ever thought was possible both physically and mentally. Their 'old school' approach is both brutal and primal at heart - however the incredible rush, satisfaction, and ultimately, results you get will keep you coming back for more. I LOVE IT!!!
Why we're different
- We offer a variety of classes, not just one type of class, you'll be training all parts of the body, you'll be training outdoor and indoors. People that come to us saying "I was getting bored in the gym, but this is so different".
- First thing most people say when they do a Caveman Circuit Training session "that was a wakeup call" they think they are fit but they still got long ways to go, and they realise we can get them there.
- If you want to work out for a couple of hours, hang out, relax and really challenge the body, come for a Caveman Circuit Training session and then stay for a Boxing for Fitness session, or do a Caveman Circuit Training session and a Powerlifting session afterwards.
- We're trying to recreate the openess and relaxed athmosphere of Thailand, if you've ever worked out in Thailand you know what I mean.
Part 2 of our welcome video
For our group fitness we run a variety of classes, not just one type of class, we have classes that train all parts of the body. We train outdoor, indoor and from your home or business.
We have a large group of qualified personal trainers who all specialise in their own area, they can traing you one on one from gym, from the park or from your home.
Type of workouts and programs
Following are some of the workouts and programs that we provide at our gym.
- Pulling heavy sandbag with rope
- Medicine ball slams
- Medicine ball tornado slam
- Tyre pushes
- Tyre pulling
- Tyre flipping
- Rope climbing
- Olympic bar lifting
- Lifting logs
- The Tornado
- Farmer walks with jerry cans
- Cycling with gas mask on
- Running up the stairs with gas mask on
- Running up the stairs with weights
- Pull ups
- Monkey bars
- Medicine ball sprawls
- Slosh pipe workouts
- Bear crawls with resistance tubing
- Tyre pulls with harness
- Hitting tyres with sledgehammer
- Machine circuits
- MMA Workouts
- Boxing for fitness (Box Till U Drop™)
- Caveman Training®
- Suspension training (TRX)
- And much much more…
Nutrition - Read the label!
Testimonial from Rohan
60 year old tyre flipping
Testimonials for our Gym
Crazy Gym Song
Caveman Circuit Training
About Executive Results
Caveman Circuit Training